The BRMP® training and certification program is intended as a comprehensive foundation for Business Relationship Managers at every experience level, with the training and certification designed to provide a solid baseline level of knowledge for enabling the participants to establish Business Relationship Management Capability within the organization and maximize value for Internal and External Business partners(Customers).
The BRMP® course is a highly interactive and hands-on course with practical assignments and materials that can readily be applied to establish or improve the Business Relationship Management capability within the organization.
BRMP® certification course is a part of the certification series programs and is the pre-requisite for CBRM® (Certified Business Relationship Management) Practitioner Qualification.
Who Should Attend Our Business Relationship Management Professional (BRMP®) Course?
This course is for IT managers, IT Leaders, Business Relationship Managers, Account Managers, Service Delivery Managers, Service Owners, Project Managers, Business Analyst, Product Owners, Solution Architects, External Service Provider and Business Relationship Management practitioners involved in the strategy, design, and adoption of Business Relationship Management Capability and who require a deeper understanding BRM BOK (Business Relationship Management Body of Knowledge). It offers a natural career development path for those who already hold the Certifications in the domain of IT Service Management (ITIL®, ITIL® Intermediate or ITIL® Expert) IT Governance (COBIT®, Project Management(PMP or PRINCE 2, Scrum (Certified Scrum Master or Certified Product Owner) and Agile (Agile Foundation or Agile Certified Practitioner)
BRMP® Foundation Course Objectives
- Holders of the BRMI Business Relationship Management Professional (BRMP ®) credentials will be able to demonstrate their understanding of:
- The characteristics of the BRM role.
- What it means to perform as a strategic partner, contributing to business strategy formulation and shaping business demand for the provider’s services.
- The use of Portfolio Management disciplines and techniques to maximize realized business value.
- Business Transition Management and the conditions for successful change programs to minimize value leakage.
- The BRM role in Service Management and alignment of services and service levels with business needs.
- The principles of effective and persuasive communication.
BRMP® Foundation Course Structure
- The Three key aspects of Business Relationship Management – Connector, Orchestrator and Navigator.
- House of BRM
- The four core BRM Disciplines – Demand Shaping, Exploring, Servicing and Value Harvesting
- The characteristics of the BRM role
- Tools and Techniques for analyzing and improving the Business Relationship Maturity.
- What it means to perform and become a strategic partner, contributing to business strategy formulation and shaping business demand for the provider’s services?
- Leverage Portfolio Management best practices and techniques to maximize realized business value
- Business Transition Management and the conditions for successful organizational change programs to minimize value leakage
- The BRM role in Service Management and alignment of services and service levels with business needs
- The principles, methods and practices of effective and persuasive communication
BRMP® Foundation Course Structure
Qualification Structure and Examination
The class is a Three-day course with the exam taken on the third day at the end of the course. pre-requisite for CBRM® (Certified Business Relationship Management) Practitioner Qualification. The exam format is a supervised, closed-book exam, 50 multiple choice questions with a maximum duration of 40 minutes if taken in the delegate’s native language.
Upon class enrollment, delegates will be eligible for a one-time use 50% discount off the price of BRM Institute Professional Membership.
Contact us directly on the phone or we can get intouch with you →