VeriSM™ Foundation training course provides IT managers and Service Management practitioners with a practical understanding of the key concepts, principles, processes and functions that enables successful Organization Wide Service Management provision with the ultimate objective of creating and enhancing customer value. It also prepares delegates for the accredited VeriSM™ Foundation Course Examination.
The course is based on the VeriSM™ service management approach and helps delegates understand and respond to the challenges of service management in the digital age. It creates a service management model in which all the organisations’ capabilities and responsibilities are deployed in the delivery of superior service.
Who Should Attend Our VeriSM Foundation Training Courses?
“]This course is designed for people working in the service management arena such as IT and Non-IT professionals, service owners and service managers – particularly those who are (or intend to be) involved in digital transformation.
- All professionals and organizations involved in delivering value to customers through the development, delivery, operation and/or promotion of services.
- Managers – who want to understand how to leverage evolving management practices;
- Service owners and service managers – who need to bring their skills up to date and understand how service management has changed;
- Executives – who are accountable for effective service delivery;
- IT and Non-IT professionals – who need to understand the impact of evolving management practices and new technologies in their role.
- IT Professionals who will be joining organisations and who need to understand the principles of service management.
- Understand Key elements of VeriSM™ Service Management approach
- Build an Organization Wide Service Culture
- Driving internal engagement and making changes that matter to the customer
- Delivering new service management and product development practices that put your business first
- Implementing service management which adds value to your business, making you more valuable in the marketplace
- Being part of a growing community
- Orchestrate multiple progressive best practices such as DEVOPS, Lean IT, Agile etc. for business value
- Being a sought-after pioneer in leveraging service management for the digital age
- Prepares delegates for the VeriSM™ Foundation Foundation examination
VeriSM™ Foundation Course Structure
- The Service Organization
- Digital Transformation
- Understanding Service Culture
- Explain what attributes, skills and competencies contribute to a service management professional
- Explain principles that aid organizational change
- Explain how VeriSM redefines service management
- Define the elements of the VeriSM model
- Understand and explain how the management mesh is used to create and support services
- Explain the four stages of the model: Define, Produce, Provide, Respond
- Understand the process of selecting and integrating management practices
- Explain what a successful service management operating model looks like
- Clarify what and when to use: Agile, Lean, DevOps and SIAM as management practice
- Summarize the implications of technology on service management
- Understand why and how Cloud, Virtualization and Automation can benefit service management
- Explain the impact of Big Data, Internet of Things, Mobile Computing and Bring Your Own Device on service management
- Identify steps involved in initiating a programme to implement and improve service management with VeriSM
- Recognize and differentiate between Reactive and Proactive operations and why this matters
The VeriSM™ Professional Qualification
The VeriSM™ Foundation Certificate is recommended for both the VeriSM Professional and VeriSM Leader certificate. The format for the exam paper is 40 multiple-choice questions and the delegate has to achieve 65% to successfully achieve the VeriSM™ Foundation Qualification .It is a supervised, closed-book exam – the duration of which is normally a maximum of 60 minutes if taken in the delegate’s native language.
Contact us directly on the phone or we can get intouch with you →