Drop Your Query
Oops! We could not locate your form.
Who Should Attend
The workshop is for all who face a problem and want to find a better way to solve it. If you brainstorm, innovate, plan, design, sell, manage, communicate, lead, present, You will benefit from the lessons of visual thinking taught in the workshop.
Visual thinking is a trainable, repeatable, and scientifically-based program that delivers real results.
We will spend two full days looking at the big picture and the details.
- Visual Thinking — What is — Why
- The Visual Thinking Toolkit — What does it contain
- Using the Built-in Tools
- The eyes
- The mind’s eye
- The hands & eyes
- “Whoever is best able … is the person most likely to solve It,”
- “Whoever draws the best picture …”
- Active looking: The Four Rules To
- “We can’t solve a problem we can’t see”
- The 6×6 Rue of seeing
- Which problem?
- Which picture?
- The right picture for any problem
- “Those who see the possibilities, win”
- Meet the SQVID
- Exploring the breadth of an idea
- Practical lessons in applied visual imagination.
- “The more human the picture”
- Why seeing is believing
- Putting it together
- Drawing conclusions